Ning Yang is an assistant professor at the Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CASIA). Her research areas include reinforcement learning and the application of reinforcement learning in combinatorial optimization. She received her Ph.D. from at University of Science and Technology Beijing in 2020, supervised by Prof. Haijun Zhang. Before joining CASIA, she was a visiting student working with Prof. Randall berry from 2019 to 2020 at Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northwestern University.
Feel free to send me an email if you are interested in doing research with me.
- Q. Mi, N. Yang, H. Zhang, H. Zhang, J. Wang, "Joint caching and transmission in the mobile edge network: A multi-agent learning approach", IEEE Globecom 2021. (Published)
- N. Yang, H. Zhang, Randall berry, "Partially observable multi-agent deep reinforcement learning for cognitive resource management", IEEE Globecom 2020.
- N. Yang, H. Zhang, K. Long, H. Hsieh, "Deep neural network for resource
management in NOMA networks", IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2019. (Published)
- H. Zhang, N. Yang, W. Huangfu, K. Long, and V. C. M. Leung, "Power control based
on deep reinforcement learning for spectrum sharing", IEEE Transactions on Wireless
Communications, 2018. (Published)
- H. Zhang, N. Yang, K. Long, M. Pan, G. K. Karagiannidis and V. C. M. Leung,
"Energy efficient resource allocation for secure NOMA networks", IEEE 87th VTC, 2018. (Published)
- N. Yang, H. Zhang, K. Long, C. Jiang, and Y. Yang, "Spectrum management scheme
in fog IoT networks", IEEE Communications Magazine, September 2018. (Published)
- H. Zhang, N. Yang, K. Long, M. Pan, G. K. Karagiannidis and V.C.M. Leung,
"Secure communications in NOMA system: Subcarrier assignment and power allocation," IEEE Journal
on Selected Areas in Communications, 2017. (Published)
- Reviewer for IEEE JSAC, IEEE TWC, IEEE TVT, etc.
- June 2020 PhD Graduate Excellence Award of University of Science and Technology Beijing
- Oct. 2018 National Scholarship
- June 2018 Best Paper IEEE 87th Vehicular Technology Conference
- “Research on Combinatorial Optimization Problem Based on Reinforcement Learning” (Grant No. 4224092) Supported by Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation.